Monday, October 20, 2008

Blog Post #6: Biodata of Divya Rajendran

I am a 4th year Bioengineering student in National University of Singapore specializing in Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering. On the basis of my academic and co-curricular activities in my pre-university days I was awarded SIA-NOL Scholarship to pursue my undergraduate degree in NUS. I can converse in English, Japanese and Tamil fluently.

I am an active volunteer in community service having been a member of Satiya Sai NUH befriending Program for two years .I am also an active mentor in Rotaract NUS-BP Mentoring program and was appointed the co-ordinator for Bukit Merah Secondary School in 2007. I am a self-motivated person who pursues my goals with determination.

1 comment:

grace kim said...

Thanks, Divya, for the fairly informative biodata. It would be good though, to include some skills/achievements related to your major. You can do this by rephrasing the first two sentences of the first paragraph and making them more concise.

I can see you're very active in community work and that's wonderful! Not many young adults have a passion like yours to help others in the community.